ShellCalc© Pro allows realistic modelling of both the trajectories of a variety of fireworks and their fallout/debris patterns depending on firing angles, wind strength and direction.
- Model 5 launch sites or angles simultaneously
- The effect of wind on fallout/debris and in particular contingency planning
- New “Tablet friendly” page for small screens – particularly useful on site
- Demonstrating Low Hazard/High Frequency and High Hazard/Low Frequency risks and the importance of considering both
- Help determining what is a “Safety” distance
- A new feature to show noise impact at ground level
- Optional display of smoke at Low or High levels
A free version – ShellCalc© Standard – is available but the functionality is limited and we do not recommend it for professional display companies. The Standard version will not be developed further.